It’s simple: Here’s how you can be part of it
Participation in the campaign is free of charge. Everyone can get creative and participate using their own capabilities. All you have to do: Spread the phrase ‘Happy Europe Day!’ around Europe Day as effectively as possible.
- On your website,
- in your shop windows, at your point of sale,
- as part of your advertising and communication (newsletters, advertisements, banners).
- Optically as well as acoustically: As an announcement,
- as a greeting at administrations,
- as a greeting for employees at the store counter.
There are no limits to your creativity.
Rules for participation
It is central that the phrase ‘Happy Europe Day!’ remains unchanged and can be recognized as part of a joint initiative. Other than that there are no no further specifications: You decide in which look & feel, in which way you want to implement and present the phrase.
When sharing on social networks, it is important that you use the hashtag #9mai and mention our social media channels in the respective posts. We bundle the measures, showcasing a common sign of support for Europe.